1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling International Bestselling book (440+ reviews) and Back-End Website (Over $80,000 sales)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by AdamJames2019, Apr 3, 2019.

Own your own international bestselling book

In 2014 I wrote a book in the law of attraction/self-help niche (which I was passionate about at the time) It quickly became a huge hit and went on to become a best-seller, topping the charts at number one for over a year in multiple categories, and earning $3000 a month with no advertising, at its peak popularity.

https://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Manifestation-Practical-Rapidly-Creating-ebook/dp/B00ICBXNFI

So why would you want to take over the rights to this book? There are many things you can do with this. Adam James was a pen name I used. So anyone can take over it and add their picture, website etc. Kindle even allows you to change the author's name. If you get creative, there are many ways to make good use of this. Simply telling people I wrote a bestselling book has gotten me a lot of attention and piqued interest in people. It can boost your authority in anything you do.

The book is also a serious money maker, when traffic is flowing into it. Readers are hyper-interested and very impressionable. This is a very passionate market segment. The book has a system for collecting emails by offering a bonus guide. Open rates for emails have been 30-50% per email (excellent open rates) I'll share the email marketing sequence that's linked to this. There's also a high-ticket product linked to this, (realitycreators.org) and the conversion rates are respectable. They can be improved even more.

Why are you selling this site?

I simply don't have time or interest in growing this. I love growing products, building new software, growing social campaigns etc. and I have too many projects I want to get to. To me, I already had all the pleasure of growing and profiting off this. I know there's so much more profit left to gain from this but I just don't have the time. I have endless advice and lists of techniques you can use to immediately earn your money back from this purchase and keep earning.

How is it monetized?

The book itself makes $200 a month with 0 ads. Before it made $3000 a month with 0 ads. The back-end course sells for $100. I made over $40,000 on the course, and over $36,000 on the book. If you write a few guest posts, send a few emails to infl as.jpg uencers, use book promotion sites, and one of the myriads of other techniques that could bring more traffic to this HIGHLY converting page (full of extremely satisfied fans) then you can really scale this and make much more; the results thus far were completely on autopilot and without any effort other than the initial setup. I'll provide proof of all this ofcourse to any serious buyers.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

I haven't setup any social accounts. This is another huge opportunity. I can help you setup and automate pinterest and instagram. There are dozens of Law of Attraction quote accounts just posting quotes and earning thousands of followers a month. Many have 500,000+ followers.

How much time does this site take to run?

0 hours. It's turn key. If you want to bring in traffic and setup traffic systems, I'd say you can do so in about 2 hours a week.

What challenges are there with running this site?

It's a very easy business model. The authority and trust are already there through the book. The main challenge now is setting up socials and posts that bring in consistent traffic. I'll show you how this is done, and how I'm doing it for my other projects.

142.jpg

141.jpg

as.jpg

Get in touch to learn more.

AdamJames2019, Apr 3, 2019 IP
  2. hulljp

hulljp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0