1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling IndianSexStories , about 3000 stories on the forum, now

Discussion in 'Sites' started by www.ww1.in, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,

The forum is growing constantly with active members, the quality of the forum is its uniqueness and the ability to stop spam, as you can see all posts are genuine and no post is useless.

The forum contains Sex Stories in 11 Different Indian and International Languages including english.

3000 unique visitors per day from google giving about 12,000 or more pageviews per day

At the moment the forum has about 3000 Quality Sex Stories.

The forum is growing and within 60 days it must be less than 100k alexa rank.

The purchase gives you domain name, forum files, database and an active moderator which is me, who will keep posting like now.

Some stats around :

Indiansexstories.com is on sale for 30,000 USD

IndianSexStories.net is an established blog with hindi stories written in english - alexa rank less than 5000

IndianSexStories.org have the same owner as indiansexstories.net , so he will not open a new site as indiansexstories.org to divide his own traffic.

So, on google indiansexstories.biz is the second best choice for readers after indiansexstories.net and it is not long when it becomes number 1 choice, due to its easy navigation, sex stories are stored in it like a library, so easy to find and read on any language and subject.

And this thread will close after 30 days, I guess by then the site will have enough alexa rank to entice me to keep it for even longer.

I will show google analytics stats to those who will PM me regarding this sale.

Payments via paypal only.

Please write here or PM me.

Thankyou

Last edited: May 8, 2011
    www.ww1.in, May 8, 2011 IP
  2. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0