1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling in europe should offer free shipping or not?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by mrkeight, Jun 1, 2019.

Hi our products are not small and have minimum shipping fee 9 euro and maximum 40 euro

Should i show the price included shipping or not for selling worldwide?

our products are for wall decor

Please share your opinion

mrkeight, Jun 1, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What if I want two items and they are fairly light? Your $9 shipping fee should still cover the shipping cost. So let's say I bought two items $20 each. 20+20+9 = $49. If, however, I buy the same two items and the shipping cost is included in the price I will now pay $58 (29+29).

By the way the shipping costs are not always refundable (you can specify when they are refundable). If you have your shipping cost separate from the price you give yourself a cushion when a customer demands a refund.

qwikad.com, Jun 1, 2019 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As @qwikad.com noted, keeping shipping fees separate and non-refundable protects YOU from getting stuck for shipping costs should the item be returned for refund. Lumping them together will result in lots of arguments and even possible litigation about whether or not shipping is refundable.

mmerlinn, Jun 1, 2019 IP
  4. Em&em

Em&em Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keep shipping fees separate, and then adjust them in cart by checking the clients exact location and by product size/weight

Em&em, Jun 5, 2019 IP
  5. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You must decide it on the size and weight of the product. If you think the shipping a product is almost nill. Ship it for free Else mention the shipping price separately. Don't include it. Cause the price point with other competitors might increase.

AlphaNine_Vini, Jun 6, 2019 IP