1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling Helicopter Game site $15 - $20/month on auto-pilot

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mikey1090, Apr 6, 2013.

Selling my 3-4 year old established Helicopter Game site. The site gets all natural traffic from people searching for the popular helicopter game.

Site has excellent keyword based domain, has been established for years and has had constant revenue from the advertiseyourgame.com ad network.

I've never really done anything with the site, its only cost has been the $7ish domain renewal each year.

Only selling as I need the money for current projects. Interested buyers could really transform the site with better ad placement, more games, better SEO etc.

Looking for $200+ given that its been established for years, gets entirely natural traffic and has proven revenue. Get in touch with me if you'd like more details or screenshots.

Mike

mikey1090, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  2. roshafff

roshafff Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is banned from adsense?
    Can i put adsense ads on it?

roshafff, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  3. thaw89

thaw89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I have screenshots of earnings and traffic please.

thaw89, Apr 10, 2013 IP