1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling free space - UK cPanel Shared Hosting - Individual Seller - 500MB/5GB £2.50pm

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by StormForum, Jun 22, 2011.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi all,

I own b3ns.com (my blog) and I have a reseller account because I host some other small websites as well. I have free space on my reseller account so I decided I’ll sell some web hosting space. All payments would be via PayPal and each month I’ll send an invoice via PayPal for the web hosting. The server I am hosted on is based in the UK so UK prices apply below, but if you’re outside the UK and don’t mind the server being in the UK, each month an invoice is sent, currency conversions will apply with paying the invoice which will be in GBP currency.

I’m selling 10 accounts with 500MB disk space, 5GB bandwidth with unlimited MySQL databases, e-mail accounts, parked/addon domains, etc for £2.50 per month each.

It's clear a lot of actual web hosts oversell - often seeing monsterous amounts of disk space and bandwidth as part of cheap packages. I don't oversell because I want to make sure every person I sell web hosting to is guaranteed that amount of space and bandwidth. If you do need more bandwidth for example, I can offer a slightly more expensive package if you want - just ask :).

Please PM me if you’re interested. Once I have invoiced you and payment is received, I will set up the account. The Terms and Conditions can be found on my website (this will be attached to the invoice via PayPal). The Terms and Conditions states (among other stuff) that after each invoice, 30 days of service is provided. I will send an invoice every 2 weeks with the due date set to 30 days after the previous invoice.

Refunds:
    If your website is hosted with me for less than 30 days in total, contact me for a refund. After 30 days, refunds aren’t given.

Cancellations:
    If you want to cancel your web hosting with me, contact me. I will not send any further invoices. At the end of your current service period, your account will be terminated.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
    StormForum, Jun 22, 2011 IP