1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling Fitness Website - With Revenue

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sam08, Jun 4, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    To be quite frank, I need money to pay my tuition. I love this website and I have sent hours creating 100% unique content and putting everything together. It's a great buy for everybody and hasn't even reached it's full potential .

How is it monetized?
    The site is monetized in with Google Adsnse and 4 different affiliate sites Google Adsense, Amazon Affiliates, a Supplement Company and a non-supplement affiliate. I can go in more details about the last two affiliate companies by private messaging.
    The site currently makes a combine $45 dollars/month through these monetization programs.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, we have a twitter, facebook and instagram. The only account that is active with followers is the twitter.

How much time does this site take to run?
    It doesn't take too long. The most time consuming part is writing articles. The managing aspect is easy. I take about 15 minutes a day looking through admin contraol panel and approving comments, ect.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    N/A

sam08, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    It looks like you're only receiving about 200 visitors per month.

Would you mind sharing the keywords that have received clicks in the past 6 months on Google Webmaster Tools?

Matthew Sayle, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  3. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What are you asking for it? What about the hosting? It's not very well ranked tbh, but I'm a big-time health nut and also have a health blog.

Jameyson MacDonald, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  4. sam08

sam08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's actually receiving 2,000 unique visits a month. I can go ahead and PM you the keywords that are getting the most clicks.

Attached Files:

• PF.png
      PF.png
      File size:
      3.7 KB
      Views:
    sam08, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    2,000?

It looks like most days you are barely receiving a dozen visitors.

If I PM you my email, would you be willing to add me to Analytics to see what the issue is with your imported data?

6. sam08

sam08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN is set at 500. Reserve is set at 300.

It's currently on a shared hosting and uses around 1-2GB of disc space and usually no more than 3gb of bandwidth. All the articles on there are 100% unique and created by me. I also created two of the Youtube videos that can be found at our youtube page: Youtube.com/performFreak

sam08, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  7. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, but I think I'm gonna pass. Good luck though

Jameyson MacDonald, Jun 4, 2015 IP
    sam08 likes this.
  8. sam08

sam08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No problem bud! That's for your interest! ;)

sam08, Jun 4, 2015 IP
    Jameyson MacDonald likes this.
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    This issue I have with this site, is that your number 1 keyword "epicat review" only started getting searches on Google last month.

This makes me think it is a brand new product that just hit the market.

Once more of the big authority sites come out with their reviews on this product, your rankings are going to be destroyed.

10. sam08

sam08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I understand where you're coming from Matt. The thing that you don't know is that there's a method to the supplements we choose to review (and the keywords we target.) We aren't targeting the common fitness supplement keywords that sites like Bodybuilding.com are going to outrank us for. The strategy is to go after supplements keywords in the grey-area -- the grey area are supplements that are not made by the big guys of the industry and are somewhat unknown. They also are supplements that are "extreme" and bigger sites will not review them.

Take for example the keyword "epicat" and "epicat review." The supplement that is being reviewed, and has the affiliate link which has made ~54.00 since March, is one of the grey-area supplements. No big site are going to go ahead and review this product. It's not going to happen. So yes, what you are saying in theory makes sense, but it doesn't apply for the strategies that have been used for the site.

This is just one aspect of the site. Supplement reviews isn't the only revenue source. We also target articles that, again, are not main-stream generic fitness topics that are going to be outranked by any of the "top-guns" in the niche. This is why we've been able to rank for various keywords and continue to make profit.

sam08, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  11. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I could have bid for the website but the products promoted are not friendly for health and shouldn't be taken as they cause problem later.

jaguar34, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  12. bledar2

bledar2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    the idea is good and it does have potential to grow.. don't give up go back and work on it and change the look cause it looks like a boring newspaper.... Money to pay for tuition is a BS.... 500 aint gonna pay you shh...
    you started this finish it.... there are millions of ways to turn this page into something that can make a killing.....the beginning is always hard but if you cant surpass it and move to the next level you will never achieve something....

bledar2, Sep 12, 2015 IP
  13. mugzy

mugzy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is the content on this site unique?

mugzy, Oct 30, 2015 IP