1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling Established Site: Junkware Removal

Discussion in 'Sites' started by csjuan, Sep 7, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    I have no time operating the site. It was earning $250-350 when I regularly published articles and it drops to $100 with no or less post. I decided to sell it to rightful owner who can maintain the site and make it profitable again.

What are included in the sale?
    All contents, social media accounts, emails, and domain name. Junkwareremoval.com is now valued at $700 by Godaddy.

How is it monetized?
    Adsense and affiliates are the source of income for this site.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, it has Facebook account.

How much time does this site take to run?
    It depends on how much you want to earn. Previously, it takes me 30 minutes to published 3 articles per day. But this is just reproducing from templates. As what goes with most profitable site, you have to publish more and exert additional efforts to increase the revenue. That was my plan for building the site but due to time constraints, I wasn’t able to reach the objective.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None actually. Resources for articles are available online, all you need to do is publish it on the site. Expenses are just web hosting and domain registration.

Attached Files:

csjuan, Sep 7, 2019 IP