1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling entire web based business UK [Health/Sports Niche]

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thedarkest1666, Jan 19, 2012.

Health/Sport Supplement E-Commerce Business For Sale

Actively trading for 3 years, I am selling a package of websites as an entire eCommerce business.

GEO LOCATION - global however mostly UK and Europe

DOMAINS - Above details pertain to the following three trading domains

http://goo.gl/jxeJy
    http://goo.gl/24yfR
    http://goo.gl/lrZyL
    • Average Site's Turnover approx £100,000 GBP in sales
    • Operating Turnover sits at around 27%
    • Average basket spend £55.00 GBP
    • Retention Rate approx 33%
    • Database of customers sits at just under 100 000 (cleansed) sports nutritional users who have purchased from the stores to market to.
    • Sale includes approximately £55 - 60k GBP in stock of fastest best selling skus (subject to stock take at point of sale agreement)
    Business can be run remotely with all orders 'dropshipped' and fulfilled via primary suppliers in the industry (all contacts provided and maintained during the transition and sale).

All sites come with active social networking accounts active and live.

Web traffic comes from exceptional organic SEO and Social Media, along with Google Base shopping listings. Websites could be integrated into eBay and Amazon listings for even greater sales volumes.

Industry presence has been built up and maintained by myself, along with excellent procurement pricing.

I shall personally train the buyer on the backend and front end application of the websites control panels and business procedures to ensure total and smooth transition to your control over an agreed period until comfortable.

If one should wish, the sites can also be administered from home or a warehouse location, where you can house and fulfil customers orders direct if you so wish to further increase operating profits and cut out the costs of 'dropshipping' from supplier. This model lends very well to someone actively seeking a successful, ready made home business.

All statistics and financial data can be backed up by accounts, analytics and web stat screen dumps etc.

ASKING PRICE - £160 000 GBP

No time wasters please, reason for sale is being too heavily involved in other projects off shore.

Please contact me by PM for further details.

- Andrew

thedarkest1666, Jan 19, 2012 IP
    blacknet likes this.
  2. porrima

porrima Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Andrew,
    May you send me more details on email ?
    Alice

porrima, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  3. thedarkest1666

thedarkest1666 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thedarkest1666, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  4. Crazzy Deals

Crazzy Deals Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This business is sold back in June and yet it is listed on digitalpoint. It is kind of disappointment. I hope every business that is sold, the DigitalPoint team will delist it. Great to know the business is sold, though.

Crazzy Deals, Nov 25, 2013 IP