1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Domains & Sites For $30,000/Month. The Perfect Business.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by moads, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbba777

bubbba777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Look at me I am moads who makes 35K per domain name who also cries like a little girl. LOOOOL! You make a pile of sh..t not 35K moads and you know it.

You're the biggest troll of them all and you're asking a mod to verify it? I laugh at you moads. This thread will be locked but not because of anyone else but because of your lies.

You could be LIVING in the US but it doesn't mean you grew up in the US. True or false?

moads you are full of sh..t and you know it. If you were making that much money (as you claim you do) you wouldn't be even hanging out here. No one should listen to you on this forum or in real life -- ever.

Can I ask you a personal question? Why do you enjoy lying? What is it about lying that makes feel good? Your sh..tty background? What IS IT???

MOADS what a nice Mediterranean name.

PS Try to sell your domain names for 35K now. This thread is useless.

bubbba777, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can someone please tell me what the purpose of this thread is? Going to just delete it otherwise.

Seems no different than me starting a thread saying I can hold my breath for 8 minutes and telling people to prove otherwise. Really makes no difference to anyone at the end of the day if it's true or not.

digitalpoint, Sep 11, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and DomainMagnate like this.
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Looks to me like someone pretending to make thousands every month in an attempt to bait desperate people into paying him for some sort of mentoring service so they can do the same, that's the way i see it but maybe that's the cynic in me....

malky66, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  4. domainloco.net

domainloco.net Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can tell you how to make $30,000 a month flipping websites! Have a website that makes $3,000 a month and find a buyer willing to pay 10 times income... Close this thread!

domainloco.net, Sep 11, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.