1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Domains & Sites For $30,000/Month. The Perfect Business.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by moads, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    My last mentor cost $9,000 for 2 months of training and guaranteed me $1,000 a week in earnings once the training was completed. It's been 3 months since the training "ended" and I've closed $70,000 :)

This deal below cost $2,000 to buy the domain/website and it sold for $35,000 less than 2 months after that. If you're not in this business right now you should be.

[​IMG]

moads, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Beautiful.

Can you tell us more about what you did to flip it for so much profit? I know there is a lot of money in this business, can you give some brief advice for people looking to get started.

cronik, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  3. AMZIKA

AMZIKA Active Member

Best Answers:
    please tell us where you sell domain?

AMZIKA, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  4. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Interesting. Do you mind sharing where you sold the site? (Flippa?) Was the website you developed receiving a lot of traffic and making enough revenue to justify the valuation given?

sambling, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  5. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    The site was sold to a private investor and it was receiving traffic and revenue.

I'll be willing to train anyone on how to do this but you will need to buy your own websites, domains, and hosting.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested and we'll work something out.

moads, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  6. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    At least mentioning the Domain Name you sold will do.

dripstoil, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  7. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The buyer probably don't want that information available to the public.

Helge Sverre, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  8. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, That may be the case. Huge sell for $2,000 domain within two months

9. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not just advertise a mentoring service. This thread might be slightly motivating, but it's mainly to promote your service, am I right? You're being extremely vague when you can at least provide a few tips for someone interested in getting into the business.

cronik, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  10. dripstoil

dripstoil Active Member

Best Answers:
    He actually bought a website and domain for $2,000 but ended up selling only domain for $30,000 within two months... Too many question to answer IMO :rolleyes:

11. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    To be realistic, there's no possible way for me to turn months of training and years of knowledge into a little helpful post for you to copy.

I can tell you to buy websites and domains, build them up, and sell them to investors but you probably already know that. You would have to go through the training for it to make sense. The what, where, when, why and how of that is what I'm offering to anyone interested in spending the next month learning something new.

moads, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  12. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I completely understand, and I don't expect you to write a quick guide or anything detailed. That must be a lot of information and knowledge to know where to start, but I just thought you could have said something more. I guess not, no big deal.. That's an amazing ROI so keep at it, very motivational!

cronik, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  13. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're assuming he's telling the truth, not that I discredit him. But I can manipulate any HTML on any webpage in a matter of seconds with Google chrome and put in any $$ amount. Then screenshot it and blackout stuff.

I would ask for a teamviewer session with the individual logging in front of me to verify it.

topcoder, Sep 4, 2013 IP
    FreeFun4Every1 and cronik like this.
  14. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dang! But those results don't come all the time and there will be some losses sometimes. Guys, don't be fooled by one great sale.

Dionne Taylor, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  15. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, don't be fooled by one great sale. Ask to check out the other 60+ or so I've done through Escrow ;)

moads, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  16. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow do you have a profile on flippa? You should give me your username :)

So your saying all your sites 60+ sold for 30,000? Cuz if that is true that is 1.8 million in sales

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2013
    Dionne Taylor, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  17. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously not, don't be silly. Some sites only sell for a couple grand. However, my online earnings are well over your estimate if you're counting ad revenue, product/service sales, and investor buyouts.

moads, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  18. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    You'd be surprised how many people laugh when I say I've made $350k in a year doing this, even before this last mentor training. Even after I've shown my sales/transaction histories live they still have a hard time believing it. Most doctors and lawyers aren't earning that much so I'm sure it's hard to grasp. But you just have to remember that there are people making millions out there doing the same thing and you can do it too.

One of my previous mentors was making over $1M/month and didn't do anything because he had everything automated (not with flipping sites/domains but with membership sites). That's what I'm working on now. He said most people didn't believe him until they saw him driving around in his Ferrari in his pajamas.

That's a mindset that's hard to break I suppose. To me, you have to not only believe it can be done, but you have to KNOW it can be done by you if you want to be successful. If you show me a new way to do something that's better than my way I'm going to replicate the HECK out of it. But most people are too caught up in disbelief and think that it's not worth the risk or investment. But if you consider the risk/reward ratio... you're losing money by not doing this.

moads, Sep 5, 2013 IP
    SystemOAD likes this.
  19. bubbba777

bubbba777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not sure what to think. On the one hand I want to believe this, but then the escrow fee calculator says that they should have charged you $311.50 instead of $168.25 if indeed you've made 35k.

It can be easily verified using the escrow fee calculator: escrow.com/support/fee-calculator.aspx

Care to clarify?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    bubbba777, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  20. moads

moads Member

Best Answers:
    It's 'cause I'm special ;)

Also, fee splitting.

Come on guys, half a dozen of you have been hating and trolling since I posted this. You can try to prove me wrong better than that but the fact is you can't and won't because I speak the truth. I'm not trying to be pretentious but it's turning into a waste of time to sit around and prove to each and every one of you that this works. Give it up and take this opportunity to ask better questions :)

moads, Sep 5, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.