1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling digital products with not much online marketing work or knowledge??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Molzer, May 30, 2017.

Hello, I am trying to figure out a business modell for me right now. As I have good experience selling ebooks on amazon perhaps I will stick to create digital content. But I cannot use my amazon account anymore since they banned me. Besides of amazon kindle I am not good in digital marketing, so here is my question: is it a good idea just to focus to produce digital content and doing not much more? That means right now I am not very much capable of setting up a landing page, building a sales funnel, driving traffic, etc. so there are ways that I can still do a living of creating (much) digital content? For example if I just put it on clickbank, or sell it somewhere else where I don’t have to do marketing like it was on amazon kindle?

Molzer, May 30, 2017 IP
  2. Franciscus Pruis

Franciscus Pruis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will definitely suggest go and study an online course at Udemy. There is one specific one that is very good and useful. Showing you step by step what to do and all the tools you need to do so. I was a newbie and it certainly helped me to get in the right direction. The course is called ClickBank Success – Affiliate Marketing Without A Website by KC Tan. And if you like, if they don't have a discount all ready, I can show you to get one. :cool:

Franciscus Pruis, May 31, 2017 IP
  3. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you were doing well on Amazon, find a way to get someone else to sell your books on Amazon. If you can show proof that your content sells to some badass Amazon Guru, they may even help you make much more money than you did before with your now banned account.

I'm not really an expert on Amazon Kindle, never even bought a book, but what I have learned from my online experience is that when something works, but you get locked out, find a back door.

syda, May 31, 2017 IP
  4. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    What you don't know, you can learn. There is a lot of free information on how to learn the things you mention. There are video series on Youtube etc. Find yourself a mentor...

Bielefelder, Jul 14, 2017 IP