1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

selling digital goods using paypal

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by nadjibSoft, Oct 5, 2018.

hello.
    i am selling digital goods(algorithms) using Paypal payment processing.
    my problem is some clients cancel the payment after they downloads my files.

what should do?

nadjibSoft, Oct 5, 2018 IP
  2. Laine Faye

Laine Faye Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using PayPal for quite a while and I have had clients that try to reverse the payment. From my experience you can take up the claim with PayPal and oftentimes they'll be supportive and side with you.

Laine Faye, Oct 5, 2018 IP
  3. wahidovic

wahidovic Peon

Best Answers:
    hi i think paypal will take you your claim dont worry my friend
    that happend with me many times

wahidovic, Oct 16, 2018 IP
  4. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Give full details of the transaction to Paypal to resolve the dispute. Or refund the amount to the customer. It happens to everyone who uses Paypal.

3936296, Oct 16, 2018 IP
  5. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you tried PayPal affiliate program?

MatBerrows, Oct 18, 2018 IP
  6. PayPro Global

PayPro Global Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!

While PayPal is a highly convenient way to accept payments on your website, it comes with certain drawbacks that can ultimately affect your business more than you could imagine. I work at PayPro Global and experience has shown me that businesses require so much more than a simple payment processor.

You, like all businesses that wish to grow, require a solution. The advantages of having a solution rather than obtaining a simple service, come in areas such as business growth strategies, sales campaigns and customer service, the area that is most painful to you, as far as I can tell.

My advice to you would be to look into solutions like the ones provided by PayPro Global in terms of selling digital goods. Our company provides its clients with a dedicated support team that has the experience and expertise to adequately handle conflictual situations, like the ones you are currently facing. Having a team, available 24/7 that can act as your company’s mediator can be a game changer, as it can prevent revenue leakage.

Also, working with PayPro Global entitles you to several other benefits such as:
    • numerous payments methods, +70 payment methods( including PayPal), and +110 currencies to be more exact, which will allow your business to grow globally.
    • PCI compliant multilingual checkouts
    • flexible configuration marketing options, upsells, cross-sells, coupons
    • A wide range of sales tools to conduct complex campaigns
    • Actionable insights due to proprietary indexing and reporting technology
    • Improved retention rates due to strong reporting & subscription management tools.

The point I want to make is that choosing a payment processor should be a complex process and given the competitiveness of the market, going for an option that is convenient may not be sufficient.

I hope this helped and best of luck with all your endeavors!

PayPro Global, Feb 6, 2019 IP