1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling Custom Built Nintendo Forum! Just In time for the next gen console!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by hammun, Nov 11, 2012.

Hey there guys, I'm currently selling my custom built nintendo website with domain that can be found HERE I currently have epic game ads as my only advertiser and have been making a few cents a day; and I have done little to no advertising other than people directly typing in the URL. The forum currently runs on MYBB with a custom theme I had made specifically for the website. This is a great buy and great investment considering the domain name attached to it along with the matching custom template specifically for the domain.

If you have any questions, or concerns please do not hesitate to shoot me a message!

All the best!

p.s. its also worth noting that the domain and hosting are currently hosted on namecheap and can be posted to any other namecheap account :)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
    hammun, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  2. hammun

hammun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    P.S. it is also a PR1 domain

hammun, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  3. oskars

oskars Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Looking good. I'm sure someone will buy it. The design is great! :)

oskars, Nov 12, 2012 IP