1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling avg. per day for product seller

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by dylanjones, Feb 15, 2007.

Hey!

I am starting to write up some blueprints for a couple of ebooks to be sold on ClickBank.com

Is it too optimistic to think that I could have one sale a day in the first or second month with a commission of 60% and the price being from $30 to $40?

For people who own the products how long did it take until your product started to get picked up by the hotter sellers, and how many sales did you receive in the first month, and second.

Is there an avg. for sales that most people see in the first 3 months a day that would be fairly safe to go by if the product is really good, and nice landing page, etc?

Thanks for any help! :D

Ps. two of the books are going to be about web design, blogging, and one on credit score, and real estate. I know design ones arent that to much of a seller, but real estate, and credit stuff can be big..right?

dylanjones, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  2. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Dylan!

I don't think even 3 sales a day is too optimistic! The reality is really that the more promotion you get in front of the right audience, the more sales you're likely to see. If you don't get any quality exposure, you're likely not to see too many sales at all.

30-40$ sounds reasonable, depending on what it is, but I wouldn't be afraid to go even higher if you really feel you're offering solid information that's just right for the niche. Of course, price it competitively, but you definitely don't want to undersell the product, or make it harder for affiliates to break even on it, since both are just leaving money on the table.

I wouldn't worry too much about an average, since every product's different - just aim for making your product rock with the audience you're going for, and sales will follow.

-T

Telmari, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  3. Optimus Crime

Optimus Crime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well said Telmari.

Well, for the OP, we have a $50 ebook. We had 140 sales in our opening month (because my printed version was very popular and people were asking me for an electronic version).

We now get way more than 5 sales a day (do not want to disclose the actual number) via ClickBank alone. My site's link is in my sig.

Stan.

Optimus Crime, Feb 16, 2007 IP
  4. m0rtal

m0rtal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^ Your site is down

m0rtal, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  5. SallyDP

SallyDP Peon

Best Answers:
    I couldn't see your site. it's down!

SallyDP, Feb 19, 2007 IP
  6. Optimus Crime

Optimus Crime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry m0rtal and SallyDP, our host went down, and it took time for DNS propagation. We are well placed now in our new host.

Stan.

Optimus Crime, Feb 20, 2007 IP