1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling advertising space on new internet radio station

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by The5Hole, May 31, 2014.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Radio Station goes live Monday at 2PM EST 24x7. We are licensed to stream almost any music. We will be focusing on taking requests from users by using the hashtag #i99MusicRadio (Our twitter is @i99MusicRadio) so we'll be playing everything from the 50's/60's to music that was just created yesterday!

During some tests runs last night and tonight, we had about an average of 12-15 listeners with no advertising (with the exception of our twitter account).

***NOTE*** This is a one time deal. After these 3 days are up, the price WILL double or even triple, and I'm only selling 10 of these!

For $10, you'll get the following:

10 x 15 second slots (or 5 x 30 second slots) - You can spread them all out within a 5 day span, or have them all in the first day or two.
    3 Mentions / shout outs on our twitter account

--

For $250 / day you can have your advertisement be the FIRST thing anything is head as soon as the stream is started. They will be forced to hear it before the music is even played!
    ***Guarantee this price will double within the first 5 days or so with the amount of listeners we are projecting ***

Note: You must provide the audio file!

Thanks, any questions please PM me! No review copies.

The5Hole, May 31, 2014 IP
  2. The5Hole

The5Hole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    60.0% - 3
    Hello,

***Before I begin, I would like to state that we went a different route, and started off as the best "commercial free" radio station* Due to rising costs/ growing pains, we are forced to sell some commercial slots. We had some interest in the beginning but thought it was best to keep it commercial free until now ***

--- Please ignore the first/ original post ---

For the first time ever, we are selling only TWO 30 second ad slots for our radio station, to see how it works out. Because of the amount of listeners we have, our server costs have skyrocketed, & our licensing fees have gone way up.

We are an alternative rock internet radio station that streams 24x7 commercial free (until today). We play anything from 90's grunge to tomorrows indy alt rock. We are very socially active. When we have a live DJ on, we take requests on twitter using #i99MusicRadio.

Right now I'm the only DJ that is live, but we have 4 remote DJ's that will be starting next week!

We are selling the following deal:
    $75 - One 15-30 audio ad to be aired once every OTHER hour. (you provide the ad, or we have it recorded for an additional $50) This is for 30 days, on a month to month contract.

This will also include 4 tweet advertisements + 1 FB advertisement within a 30 day period.
    Our twitter account (Over 17K Followers) is @i99MusicRadio
    Our Facebook is FB.com/i99Radio (over 2K likes)

As of now, this is nonnegotiable. To be honest, I think this is a steal. If I had another business going right now I'd be using it to promote that instead of doing this. This is great for web hosting businesses, image upload hosts, dating websites, meme websites, social medias and much more!

We don't really put ads on our website, because our listeners are based off of 3rd party iPhone/Android apps. We get very little traffic to our website. It's something we haven't focussed on (yet) but will very soon.

Note, we are generally a commercial free radio station, but we think adding a 30 second ad slot every hour won't hurt for now. Remember, with the exception of our own concert ad, you will be the only ad running during the hour! Below are some listener stats!

If you have any questions, feel free to just ask!

Attached Files:

The5Hole, Apr 3, 2015 IP