1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Adsense setups

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by tbarr60, Apr 8, 2005.

Would there be any issues with G if an Adsenser offer to set up site owners with Adsense? For a reasonable fee one could help with setting up an Adsense account, help with code placement and tuning, help with URL filtering.

The only thing I think would cause problems would be when one suggested amount of expected earnings or when someone started letting on what their CTR or other results are.
    SEMrush
    Any thoughts?

tbarr60, Apr 8, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    like G would even find out? Consider it tutoring, don't give out your specs, and everything should be OK

david_sakh, Apr 8, 2005 IP
  3. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If I ran some Adword campaigns "Make millions from Google, I'll do all the work!" they might notice. ;)

tbarr60, Apr 8, 2005 IP
  4. roadies

roadies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Heh, then I'll build a website full of content targetting that ad and click on it until your budget runs dry or click fraud alert stops showing the ad to me. THEN they will really notice. :)

roadies, Apr 8, 2005 IP