1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling a website to Unlock Cell Phones Established in 2011 With Revenue

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Ayman Elkhashab, May 17, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    I had this website for a very long time since I was at school to cover my costs. I used to be able to make about 2-3k per month. I now have a job, and completely different business focus. I have no time to run this business. There is huge potential, there are ongoing customers that comes to us, there are referrals, and we been in business for a long time.

How is it monetized?
    The website is custom build, and 70% automated to auto receive orders, and send unlock codes. There will be ongoing issues that the owner will need to review and support. This can be a full time job with easy revenue.
    I recommend running online chat support, it helps alot.
    There is also ongoing adwords campaign that I been running for years. It does about 300-500% return, for each 20$ ads, you get about 100-150 profit. I had my budget between 5 per day, but there is alot of room to improve.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    I have FB page

How much time does this site take to run?
    About 5 hours split across the day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Quick follow ups.

Ayman Elkhashab, May 17, 2017 IP