1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling a site I bought here but 'This domain is already listed'

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by DomainDomain, Jul 20, 2013.

I bought a site here a few months ago, now time to flip it but I get the "This domain is already listed over here. You can use the Bump/Relist option on that listing." error.

Obviously I can't bump or relist some one else's thread, so is there any way to list the site here?

Many thanks

DomainDomain, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I clearly understand your situation. It happen many times here when people bought domain and trying to sale it again in Market Place.

However, DP/Mods couldn't verify all sales, especially when seller didn't use Instant Pay.
    Here is simple reason why you couldn't sell the domain again:
    "To avoid selling the same stuffs using multiple accounts, DP has privacy which make the member unable to sell the same domain already listed in BST/Market Place."

For more info, Kindly read THIS THREAD.
    It seems six months is the normal time to 're-list' domain. Mods/Owner will explain it to you if there is new information to be shared for all of us here.

Arick unirow, Jul 20, 2013 IP
    FreeFun4Every1 likes this.
  3. DomainDomain

DomainDomain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks mate, I feared as much :(

Any one know if a mod would have a quick look at mine and the original seller, we are both well established (and seperate!) members...or maybe the old thread could be deleted?

Thanks

DomainDomain, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  4. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Mod will come and you'll get the answer. Meanwhile, you should wait for the 'normal times' to re-list the domain.

Arick unirow, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's not yet possible for a new owner to relist something that someone else sold previously.

digitalpoint, Jul 20, 2013 IP