1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A list Of Domains (Prices Vary and You Can Make An Offer)

Discussion in 'Domains' started by PFDandK, Sep 16, 2010.

Alright first things first, I've read the rules and did not find anything about restricting a site which has a list of domains. Please to the admins/moderators if I am violating anything with this post, please delete it right away. Thank You.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Now I know this place is a place where you buy and sell domains. I have a website with a list of domains that you might want to purchase for your own use. You can see the list of domains that are available for purchase and see their market value, but you can make an offer lower or higher than that market value. Its really going to be up to you.

Site: http://atopdomain.com

Take note: Domain prices are negotiable and still follow the highest bidder or offer wins.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Again to the dear admins/moderators, if this post is violating any rule, and or is not for this section. Feel free to delete this at anytime. Thank you.

PFDandK, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  2. PFDandK

PFDandK Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    By the way, for the information of all. The domains that are listed there are automatically updated when a domain is sold. :)

PFDandK, Sep 18, 2010 IP