1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling a domain after just buying it

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Digibox, Mar 21, 2013.

Hi.
    Where can I register a domain with no transfer limits? I have some domains on godaddy, but I can`t sell them before 60 days.
    Thanks

Digibox, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  2. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Is it really so? I had registered domains with godaddy and I have transferred it even within 2 days? Are you trying to push it some other registrar?

kingofking, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can transfer them within GoDaddy in less than 60 days..If the person buys a domain from you just have them create a GoDaddy account real quick (it's free) and then transfer the name over to their new GoDaddy account. Once the 60-Days is up they have full control and can simply transfer to the registrar of their choice.

If I'm not mistaken it's an ICANN rule that domains can't be transferred to another registrar within the first 60-Days. This rule was put into place to prevent chargebacks and some other things. Check this ICANN article for more information: http://archive.icann.org/en/transfers/policy-12jul04.htm

Just search for 60 Days and you should see them talking about it..

FPForum, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  4. Digibox

Digibox Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks!

Digibox, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  5. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    All registrars do have the same rules that they can't transfer their domain within 60days after sign up. Because ICANN need to protect registrars and to be fair with them .
    You only sell it 1st and only transfer to them when reach 60 days.

JerrickYeoh, Apr 2, 2013 IP