1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seller offered me full refund on eBay but I didnt receive it.

Discussion in 'eBay' started by abejorro, Nov 29, 2010.

Hi guys,

I hope you can help me with this

I bought several items from a seller. Found out the items are just silver plated brass. I opened eBay cases. Then I sent the items back to the seller.

The seller issued "full" refunds on eBay that closed the cases. BUT I found out in my Paypal account that I only got a partial refund.
    I can also see in the Order Details page on eBay that I got a partial refund. IT has been 10 days since this.

Do you know how this happened? I supposed to get a full refund when the seller closed the cases.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

eBay customers support is horrible! and I spend hours there chatting and found no help. People from support knows nothing

abejorro, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  2. IamPower

IamPower Peon

Best Answers:
    Call Paypal and tell them the situation - they are of great help when you actually call them.

Explain exactly how you did here, perhaps more details on the items.

I do hope you have postal proof of sending the items back - if the seller did not refund the postage fees, then there is little you can do, but it is still worth calling paypal as they are strict on these kinda things and you are most likely to get your money back

IamPower, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  3. ListBuildingForNewbies

ListBuildingForNewbies Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you please give the details of the fraudulent seller here so that members will avoid dealing with him. I also had an ugly experience with a seller who cheated me. I bought two enhydro quartz crystals from this dealer:

http://myworld.ebay.com/crystalline-collection

And when I finally received them after 2 months they were broken. I sent him countless messages but he wouldn’t answer them. Since the sea post from China takes 60 days and the deadline for opening a case on ebay is up to 45 days I can't ask for my money back.

ListBuildingForNewbies, Dec 20, 2010 IP