1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Sell me your site in exchange of 500 000 pageviews of your publicity

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Nuno Brito, Sep 25, 2009.

Hi,

I'll exchange up to a month of publicity at one of the most popular sites on my website network.

Traffic comes mainly from European countries and US.

You will have the conditions to evaluate on daily basis quality of the traffic affluence and be allowed to place a logo image that will be visible on every page during the accorded time period.

------------------------------

What do I want in return?

Give me your forums, image hosting or article directory sites that you're unable to sell for less than 50 bucks.

My preferences go to domains registered at godaddy that are already renewed until 2010.

I think this is a fair trade, contact me by PM to know more details if you're interested.

I've already acquired a significant number of sites this way. There was a single case where the other member didn't liked the trade since we didn't agree on the logo to be displayed and the site in question was promptly returned.

Here are the stats history for the site in question since two years ago:
    [​IMG]

If your site is well worth 50 bucks then I'll adjust the time that your publicity will be shown accordingly.

:)

Nuno Brito, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  2. Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Two forums were acquired, I'll only accept two more sites for the month of October.

Offers for these two positions will be considered according to their quality.

Thanks.

3. ht125

ht125 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    what´s your site niche where the banner will be placed? PM url if possible thanks

ht125, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  4. Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site is related to Windows Software.

Troubleshooting windows installs, modifications, tweaks, etc.

The banner will have a size of 127x75 pixels and be placed on the frontpage. Every visitor of the site will see this publicity.