1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Sell High Quality Reviews

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ashfield212, Apr 13, 2021.

Why are you selling this site?
    I originally began development on this website for a private client, however due to COVID-19 and monetary issues was unable to proceed and cancelled the project. I have since completed the remaining tasks and it is now ready for a new owner to drive traffic to and earn some significant money.

How is it monetized?
    The website is currenty monetized by selling high quality reviews for a very popular platform. I have located a very reputable supplier whereby all your orders can be forwarded to for completion, please feel free to contact me for supplier pricing. An average each order will yield around 75% profit.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Very little, the majority of the work will be for marketing purposes and forwarding new orders to the supplier.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    I am not aware of any challenges.

ashfield212, Apr 13, 2021 IP
  2. ashfield212

ashfield212 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The website currently uses a premium script for users to enter order details and to take payments. It is completely customizable, features multiple payment options and is well regarded - this is all included with the sale of the website.

Please get in-touch with any queries, thanks!

ashfield212, Apr 13, 2021 IP