1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sell but no commission on webhostingpad!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by bdprem.com, Nov 26, 2008.

I know a person who live in USA & I live in Bangladesh. That person(Who live in USA) want to buy a world class hosting.I give him my all cj hosting provide link page. He choose webhostingpad.com & buy a hosting from them. After payment,he receive a mail & that is,he need to verify his credit card via fax. He do it.What I know,his account is active now.He have no problem.But,I don't get any commission from this sale. He inform me,he purchase this hosting from enter first time of that hosting company. First time I think,may be he don't purchase it.But,for my trust,he forword me all of his purchase document.Even,he inform me,he never know this company.Just visiting my site,he get this link & purchase this hosting.Then,why not webhostingpad give me $100?I think reason is,he is in USA & webhostingpad.com think,may be I never know,this sell.So,they didn't give me commission.Isn't it so?Before some month ago,I face same kinds of problem from netfirms.If they do like this,why we do affiliates marketing?Most of the time,we don't know,people oraginally purchase or not!So,affiliates marketing on cj is really good?

bdprem.com, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  2. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you will have to wait for around 4-8 weeks...

MeetHere, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  3. bdprem.com

bdprem.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But,before 4 month ago,same history happend from netfirms.So,how I trust?I don't get any payment from netfirms & webhostingbuzz!Well,if I get a commission,I will pm you!

bdprem.com, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  4. Jason008

Jason008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Webhostingpad scam affiliate. Yeap, there is indeed a lot of such cases happen before and I am one of the recent victim.

Jason008, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  5. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i don't think they are scam cause i have heard that people got commission with them. but it takes time. not sure how much. just wait and see. actually you have nothing do do without that. :)

digitalwebman06, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  6. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is a problem with most web hosting affiliates on CJ. They cheat on publisher commissions. Its better to use the in-house affiliate program of any web host as they usually do pay the commission then...maybe because they have to pay a lesser amount (e.g payout for Hostgator is $100 on CJ..but only $50 for its in-house aff program)

I've had the worst experience with Fatcow on CJ. The sales never tracked. Had to chuck it in the end

sar420, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  7. Jason008

Jason008 Peon

Best Answers:
    No scam??! You haven't encountered with one yet. My sales were tracked in my CJ account and it initially showed 2 X $100. After about two days, both entry was removed, this was done by webhostingpad staff which the reason given was "invalid credit card". Well, what they didn't know is that I run offline web design business and I referred my clients to webhostingpad so that I can earn some commission. You know what, both accounts were active and accessible. The websites are live and if those case were due to invalid credit card, they won't have gone thru at the first place.

My message to them via CJ and direct emails were ignored.

I'm posting here as I am very angry about this hosting company and I was not the first victim and definitely not the last. Be warned about that!

Jason008, Jun 28, 2011 IP