1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

selfadvertiser.com most unsafe network to work with

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rajalakshmip, Apr 5, 2015.

All,

I have been buying traffic from selfadvertiser for a while and I have invested few hundreds in a week . All of a sudden they have blocked my account and have sent multiple emails as well.

It is one of the worst companies where the support didnt find time to respond even after 4 weeks. Also they closed the account without any reason
    After a long time I contacted another known person with selfadvertiser. She was helpful but she is not able to even talk to their support team. She said support team will not listen to her.

Any how I'm going to spread this shameless people and also file an paypal claim for the transactions. Hopefully the CEO of the compacy can atleast talk to their support team.

rajalakshmip, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  2. POP traffic superhero

POP traffic superhero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I can see you feel frustrated.

The reason advertisers are banned form SelfAdvertiser is because they cloak.

Think about it in a traffic source point of view:
    Advertisers cloak (advertiser is happy), publisher gets cloaked (publisher get's mad) -> publisher leaves SelfAdvertiser, SelfAdvertiser looses reputation.

So, the best way to solve it is:
    1. Do not cloak.
    2. If you did not cloak, reach out to your own account manager and try to see if he/she can solve it. I saw things being solved in this way before.

Now, have in mind that although you say you are legit, maybe you are not! And you are just trying to get back at SelfAdvertiser with this thread just because you are mad your scheme did not Succeed.

In any case, I wish you great success

POP traffic superhero, Jul 28, 2015 IP