1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Self-Care, Fashion and Life Style Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by HostGarou, Sep 18, 2016.

About StylishMade.com:

The blog started in mars 2016 as a platform to share my love toward fashion, self-care and lifestyle interests. Since then, it was a weblog focused on delivering industry news, information, reviews, editorials as well as guides and tutorials about self-care everything fashion. The website is updated multiple times on a weekly basis by me (the owner) and some authors who write the blog articles.

What You Will Get?
    • Domain name,
    • Website,
    • Brand value,
    • Premium Wordpress theme,
    • All content articles,
    • Facebook page with 677 real fans and growing,
    • Twitter account
    • Google+ Page.
    • Pinterest account.
    Technologies We Using:
    • WordPress CMS
    • Google Analytics
    • Google Adsense PPC & RPM earnings.
    • Premium Theme.
    Why I Am Selling?

You can see long time gone I did not update blog, because I really have no time to update it regularly so I decided to sell it on DP auction.

How do you monetize the website?

The easiest way to monetize it is by t using Google Adsense.

The website is not generating a lot of money now, but this does not mean that it will not. Here are some ways to monetize the blog:
    • Google Adsense or any other Ads network ( chitika, infolinks,...), but Google Adsense is the best one.
    • You can also sell fashion clothes, though, which is a good source of revenue.
    • Amazon affiliate on the sidebar and a small one below the post headline.
    • CPA offers.
    • Integrate an online community (forums), they get tons of traffic, then monetize it by Ads.
    • Make a list, and start sending offers via email (CPA, Affiliate offers, Ads...)
    • Sell solo ads when you have a lot of subscribers.
    • Sell sponsored blog posts.
    • Sell graphic banner ads.
    • sell your own product
    If you buy what you should do?
    1. Install you own adsense codes on the website
    2. Hire Fiverr freelancers to write article for $5/article
    3. Publish 3-4 article per week
    4. Watch money coming in under you adsense account
    5. That's all
    Just be creative and original and you can make fairly easy $1000 - $2000 per month.

Bonus: I will offer you 3 months of free hosting on a SSD & LiteSpeed Server.

Please contact me if you have any question, I will be happy to answer all of them.

HostGarou, Sep 18, 2016 IP
  2. natalia_imc

natalia_imc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, could you please tell me this: it says the website is owned by stylishmade.com LLC - can I officially own and run the website as a private entrepreneur?

natalia_imc, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  3. HostGarou

HostGarou Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Yes you can own it and own the domain as well.

HostGarou, Nov 28, 2018 IP
  4. Ana P

Ana P Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I would like to enquire about purchasing the website. We will primarily be using the site to use as a base for an Amazon affiliate account.

1. Is the website already linked to an amazon affiliate/associates account? If so, is it included?
    2. What is the price? What is your preferred payment method?

I understand that this is our very first post on this forum, as we are not big users but stumbled upon your post as we are in the search for exactly what you are selling.

We run several Amazon stores and you are welcome to contact me at ana.paola @ tablet2cases . com (minus the spaces) to discuss if preferred.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ana P, Dec 4, 2018 IP