1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Seeking web designer

Discussion in 'Design' started by peter_anderson, Dec 20, 2013.

I am seeking a web designer to create a new design for me. The design is for an Employee Intranet, so it needs to be professional (and easy to use).

You can see the current design here: http://i.imgur.com/pqEOxy2.jpg

The new design has to be a whole lot nicer looking than this one. I'm not too fussed colour scheme wise, but it has to be professional (so no rainbows, unfortunately :()

Please pm me a quote. If you're able to code the design (as well as make the PSD), mention that as well, please. Include any previous work, and a mockup (if you wish).

peter_anderson, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  2. VeteranMarketingDesign

VeteranMarketingDesign Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to help you with your Website Design. I can provide you a great service and also great graphic design for your website.

Veteran Marketing & Design is a full service Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design and Website Development that is a Veteran-Owned Company. Unlike most companies that specialize in these areas, we provide you with a true “One-Stop-Shop” for all your marketing and graphic design services. As your full-service marketing partner, we provide you with the tools and resources you need to effectively position and promote your company, products and services. We will always work with you on your budget.

- 6 Month NO Payments / NO Interest (Ask How)
    - Monthly Payments (Ask How)

VeteranMarketingDesign, Dec 26, 2013 IP