1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Seeking Video Editor Virtual Assistant $10/Hr

Discussion in 'Services' started by darkarcherxc, Jan 8, 2018.

I have training videos where I purchased the license to these. I need help creating an intro/outro (with a call to action) with our brand on it; and splitting it into multiple videos for the longer ones.
    • You must use Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects (that's what I use; the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud)
    • You must agree to use Dropbox so all of the source files are shared with me.
    • You must agree to bill only for actual work hours, and not rendering hours.
    • The exports need to be in 1080 HD as .mp4 files.
    As far as the billing, each mini assignment I will provide a time estimate of how many hours it should be, and if it exceeds just let me know and we can revise the quote.

If you are interested, send me a PM with some of your top works (professional work only).

darkarcherxc, Jan 8, 2018 IP
  2. mikeee

mikeee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I can but I would request to include rendering time as well. While the video renders, the machine is pretty useless. 50% of the original pay for the rendering time. What do you think?

mikeee, Jan 18, 2018 IP
  3. theworld2018

theworld2018 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will do it

theworld2018, Jun 2, 2018 IP