1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Seeking SEO Virtual Assistant for Tech CEO $8/Hr

Discussion in 'Services' started by darkarcherxc, Apr 30, 2018.

This is a long term position. Each week will be roughly 10 to 20 hours of work (you will log the time in a Google Sheet and we pay each week). This role will entail:

- Keyword research
    - Running reports and analysis for me within Google Analytics
    - Write ad copy for Google Adwords & Facebook ads
    - Work with our writers to come up with SEO based recommendations for our content strategy
    - Webmastering: Managing content pages on our sites (you need HTML knowledge)
    - Managing SEO budgets (once we are comfortable with you on the other SEO job functions)

If you are interested in this job, please PM me with the following:
    - Take this assessment test (15 minutes) over at tailopez [dot] com/fullquiz and send me the *full* results.
    - Share with me the details on your most successful SEO project you've worked on in 2017/2018, your approach and execution strategy. Please share ROI/traffic increase details.
    - Which SEO tools do you use (eg. Local Scraper, Spyfu, etc.) and why do you prefer these over others?
    - Please include your resume.

If we think you are a good fit for this role, we will begin you with a 2 week paid trial.

Thank you.

darkarcherxc, Apr 30, 2018 IP
  2. DIA_8497

DIA_8497 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested, I am a freelance SEO expert with over 11 yrs experience.

DIA_8497, May 1, 2018 IP
  3. Million Dollar

Million Dollar Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 5
    Is this position still available? Let me know if you are still looking for SEO VA?

Million Dollar, May 5, 2018 IP