1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Seeking Regular Content Production for Health, Fitness and Exercise Blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by iShopHQ, Aug 17, 2011.

I'm looking for someone to provide regular content for my health, fitness, and exercise blog. Initially I'm looking for 2 articles per week, 500 words minimum for each article, with potential for more.

I can provide a list of topics to get you going, but also will allow you the freedom to explore your own related topics of interest.

If you think this is something you might be interested in, please take a look at some of the existing content (PM me for the URL) to get an idea of what I'm looking for. I want real, reliable, well researched information, not 100 words of general info inflated with 400 words of fluff.

I don't want articles, I want blog posts - conversational tone speaking to the reader and providing real information.

I'd like someone with an interest in health, fitness and exercise. It's easy to tell the difference between an article written by someone interested in the topic and someone who's not.

Prefer to do the first few artcles on spec: you write them, send them to me for review, if accepted I pay and post. I'm willing to work with the right person to refine style and content. Once we iron out requirements, style, etc. I'm willing to pay in advance.

This has the potential to be long term. If interested, please PM.

EDIT
    I'm getting a lot of PMs. If I don't reply to your PM it's because I'm not interested in using your services.

Hints:
    If I'm looking for health, fitness and exercise articles, so don't send me sample articles on other topics.
    If you can't use proper grammar and spelling in you PM, don't bother sending it
    Native English speakers only please; you might think your English is great, but I can tell if you're a natural English speaker.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
    iShopHQ, Aug 17, 2011 IP
  2. longhairqueen

longhairqueen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I enjoy writing on these topics. I sent/asked for more information.

longhairqueen, Aug 18, 2011 IP