1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seeking recommendation on making a "NEW search engine"

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by perthhugo, Dec 18, 2011.

Hi all,

I’m a fresh grad from uni and major in marketing. I and my IT friends want to set up a jobs search engine site which is an one-stop shop that contains all job listings from different countries’ recruitment websites. Our idea is that providing a user-friendly job search website and let ppl check out all worldwide job listings on one single website.

We found that there is a job search website- GBjobs.com which is very similar to our idea. GBjobs.com currently contains 10 countries’ job listings, but I found that this website is not too user friendly and the design is boring…. However, I think I can use GBjobs.com as a reference to set up my own job search website.

Last but not least, my question is … could u guys find any weaknesses of GBjobs.com? Anything the site is missing? Anything to add on the site? I will build up a better jobs search engine based on u guys’ opinion.

Many thz

Hugo =]

perthhugo, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  2. perthhugo

perthhugo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi~ anyone can help?:rolleyes:

perthhugo, Dec 27, 2011 IP