1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Seeking Experienced App Developer, Focus on UI-friendliness

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Sharpseo, Oct 18, 2011.

I am seeking a developer to build a new business App. The app will parse our server's XML data feed for client data, and display that data in a user-friendly format in the mobile app.

Requirements:
    • "Accordion"-style navigation
    • "Settings" page with client login, contact info, and (limited) layout customization options (will work with our experienced web-dev to structure)
    • Slide/thumb-through pages navigation
    • Apple & Android versions

Notes: Our developer will work with you to structure XML feed to meet requirements. We will provide detailed wireframes for the App navigation/layout.

Please provide examples of your work. Will pay well for the right developer.

Sharpseo, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  2. ansari

ansari Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, Thanks for your post.

We are CMMI Level 3 company having good expertise in Mobile apps and web services, we are capable of doing any applications.

Our Clients

o Cambridge university

o FIFA

o A1GP

o Malaysian Government

o Johnson and Johnson

o Bonfiglioli, Italy

I am interested in talking with you more in detail, can you please add me my Skype id in your contact ( mohammed.ziya )

Looking forward to hear back.

Thanks,
    Ziya

ansari, Oct 19, 2011 IP