1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seeking Affiliate Expert

Discussion in 'General Business' started by exoticpublishing, Jun 8, 2005.

I'm about to start my new Affiliate Progam & I'm seeking someone part time who has had experience running & maintaining successful affiliate programs.

You must have the following:

* the knowledge on how to set the affiliate program up through the software provided
    * you understand all the different copy that is required to send off to the affiliates so they have their information & aren't lost. You don't need to write the copy, just make sure it is all there & nothing is left out.
    * you are able to handle support issues from the affiliates
    * come up with creative ways to increase motivation amongst the affiliates
    * ways to increase affiliate signups
    * troubleshoot problem areas that may not be obvious to someone with no experience in this medium
    * you are well versed with html 4.01, on computers & generally online
    * provide excellent customer service
    * great communiation skills
    * honest & dedicated worker & you respect online working as much as offline
    * you are open minded & don't have a problem with the adult entertainment industry

Please PM me detailing your experiences with Affiliate Programs & provide me links to the affiliate programs themselves.

I'd like to know where you are located, your work schedule & your best hourly rate, as this is still a small company, yet we are on the verge of explosion. Also please add these keywords in to the subject line or the first line in the PM "job validation code - affiliate caretaker".

Thank you & I wish everyone all the best

Michelle

exoticpublishing, Jun 8, 2005 IP