Seeking Advice on Capital Acquisition for a Quick and Reasonable Return Venture

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SimilarX, Feb 8, 2024.

Hello Digitalpoint Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently in the early stages of launching a new venture and am seeking advice on effective methods to raise a reasonable amount of capital. I am particularly interested in strategies that have the potential to generate returns within a relatively short timeframe, ideally from one to under six months.

While I understand the goal isn't necessarily to amass a large sum, I am eager to explore avenues that can yield a reasonable return. If you have successfully raised capital for your own projects or are aware of proven strategies with a quicker return on investment, please do share your experiences. I am also interested in any step-by-step instructions or resources that you found valuable when starting your journey.

Your guidance will not only be immensely helpful to me but also to others who might be in a similar position. Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!

Best regards,

SimilarX

SimilarX, Feb 8, 2024 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're in Morocco, and doesn't the whole finance industry work differently for Islamic countries?
    What constraints do you have to consider?

sarahk, Feb 8, 2024 IP