1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

See ya guys...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by lemonarian, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Great! More concrete actions!

Exilus, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  2. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have the most opened mind in this forum. Maybe not too patient, but open minded.

goodman441, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  3. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree! This forum is starting to suck

hornetss, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  4. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    All I say is if you wanna go then go! Newbie questions are just part n parcel off the internet marketing forums, if you dont like it then go.

Patchkaa, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  5. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your spending too much time in this forum :D :D

terryd, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  6. mafiaboy

mafiaboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look it's thanks to the idots in this forum that we profit from. Their the idiots that spent hundreds buying our e-books. In life the only way we profit is by taking someone else's money , which means we have to outsmart people throughout our whole life.

I'm 15 years old and making 3 000$ a month just with one stream of revenue which is a no-brainer, but apeals to the idiots of idiots.

Just remember this: If your making profit , someone is losing money . Which means somewhere along the line your outsmarting someone who is losing money.

mafiaboy, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  7. Jason1uk

Jason1uk Peon

Best Answers:
    WTF, that's a horrible way to look at marketing.. your should be providing a quality service for a fair profit.

Jason1uk, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  8. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    what are you selling, kid?

Exilus, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  9. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    The kid did say he is 15 years old - so that explains part of his attitude.

Unfortunately though - I think his attitude is quite prevalent. And not just in the internet marketing world. My fiancee received this credit card "offer" the other day (that she never signed up for) that had $179 in fees and $300 in total credit. A total scam - As soon as you use the credit card (it's activated by using it) you owe them $179. Not to mention the $132 more every year in annual + monthly fees. So... to me this credit card company is scamming people who are desperate/don't know any better. Very common in the "real world." I always get a kick out of people who think scamming is something unique to the internet. Anyway, I guess I just went off topic a bit. But yes... I agree with you - Ethical marketing means providing value - not scamming people out of their money. That's one of the things I like about my diet product - I really believe in it (and yes I actually use it.) Unlike most of the diet products on CB which are complete utter BS - I can be proud to promote it.

Zibblu, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  10. WebAttend

WebAttend Guest

Best Answers:
    Firstly, well done on your success at your age, but just remember, this aint poker, it is possible to get money by providing value to customers.

In some processes: someone creates (or writes) something useful to people -> someone sells this for commision -> buyer benifits from its usefullness. There we have win, win, win.

I guess the next challenge is to make 3k a month while you feel you are providing value to your cusomter.

WebAttend, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  11. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    I am with you guys but I will be hopping from here to warrior to niche to one other forum I use... I dont like it I wish it was all in one.

Oh well, I think you guys are going to do well:)

bunch, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  12. sorry.But.Ive.To

sorry.But.Ive.To Peon

Best Answers:
    oh great :)

sorry.But.Ive.To, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  13. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    later dude, don't let the door hit ya on the way out
    if you can't take it, maybe DP isn't for you :D

Brandon Sheley, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  14. mafiaboy

mafiaboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    whoa wait I may be 15 but I DO NOT scam people. I had a good gaming website going which made me thousands , I offered quality memberships with lots of benefits and then also used Zango and eBay to make me now thousands a month. Maybe I explained myself badly.

If you market a product well and overrun all the other marketers for a keyword on google and become #1 , you are legally stealing traffic from your competition. Like it or not , your making someone else miserable when your clickbank profits go up , because someone else's are going down. This is how the economy works. When you try to make money online , you are essentially trying to bring down other people by making yourself go up.

Don't think that just because I'm a "kid" that I know nothing about marketing on the internet and that since im a "kid" that to make thousands the only way to do it is scamming. This 15 year old "kid" is making much more then most people buying e-books on this forum. The most valuable way to make money is to read and do research on what your going into , then add your own twist to it.

The best information I have found on this forum is by NOT buying ebooks but by looking at reputable members posts.

mafiaboy, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  15. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And you don't consider Zango to be underhanded and unethical :confused:

So you mean to tell me that other people who rank well for a keyword on Google have some god given right to be there and that if I use my skills to outrank them that I have stolen from them..:confused:.....once again your age is showing.......you say that I would be "legally stealing traffic" when the reality is the traffic does not only belong to them anyway so how am I stealing it??

Well done on being 15 and earning money but if you keep your way of thinking about marketing to idiots then I really don't think you'll last long in this business.

terryd, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  16. mafiaboy

mafiaboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't know if you realised but many people do Zangocash here....

You just basically summed up what I wrote but in your own eyes ...it's essentially the same thing.

If you use your skills then have u stolen from them? Well we could agree it wouldn't help their incoming number of visitors for potential sales :)

mafiaboy, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  17. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree with this. I think most internet marketing eBooks are a huge waste of money - and even worse - a huge waste of time. They seem to set people back just as much as they help out, most of the time.

If you are new to internet marketing and you want to start making money - my advice would be to stop buying IM books and start doing something. Anything. Just start doing. You will make mistakes. So what. Just learn from them.

Zibblu, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  18. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So just because other people do it (and I'm well aware they are) that makes it right??

No I didn't sum up what you said, I actually disagree with you on a number of points.

If I use my skills to outrank the competition I haven't stolen anything.....how can I steal what's not theirs to own.......think about it?

terryd, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  19. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    What is zango and zango cash??

bunch, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  20. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    zango is an affiliate program that pays you to distribute a spyware to your users. you get paid like 1.20$ for every of your user who agres to install zango's spyware.

Exilus, Jul 31, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.