1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Securepasswords.co - Most secure password generator.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by AnubiS18, Aug 1, 2019.

[​IMG]

Why are you selling this site?

Two years ago I coded this ultra-secure password generator with multiple settings that allow users to create passwords as safe as possible.
    I'm a full-time programmer and I did not have time to do SEO, social or other kinds of promotion.
    How is it monetized?
    This site can be monetized with Adsense or other similar platforms and niche affiliate programs such as a paid password manager like Dashlane com

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

No

How much time does this site take to run?

The website itself does not require any maintenance, only its promotion or SEO requires time if you do it yourself and do not buy it.

Why is securepasswords.co a special property?

Nowadays everyone is concerned about their data protection since Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data scandal.
    If a secure password generator is exposed to a social media audience, it will go viral because users desperately need such tools.
    Take advantage of this unique opportunity, and strategically add a unique Laravel PHP & Vue.js JavaScript framework coded website to your portfolio.
    The design is also unique.

If you own this website, the biggest advantage is that it is not based on content. It is a secure password generator.
    The second great advantage is the age of the website, Google gives increased authority in this case. It just takes some SEO to get top positions in google search.
    The domain name is super targeted and easy to remember, it is very difficult to find such domain names today.

If you own this website, the biggest advantage is that it is not based on content. It is a secure password generator app.
    The domain name is super targeted and easy to remember, it is very difficult to find such domain names today.

What challenges are there with running this site?

Needs SEO And Social Media Marketing.
    It just takes some SEO to get top positions in google search.
    The website is 2 years old, this aspect matters a lot to SEO, as search engines tend to like older websites.
    The domain name contains two main keywords(secure+passwords) that greatly help the search engines to place it on top of the search results.
    Nowadays search engines take into account that the websites loading speed must be as low as possible. The website is specially optimized.

What else the seller offers?

My main job is Web Developer, I will help transfer and help you if you need support about this project and to make it better. This project is dear to me and I hope I will see it bigger. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

AnubiS18, Aug 1, 2019 IP