1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Secrets of the church

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nerohawkins, Apr 2, 2012.

"There are some who claim that the church is holding one of the biggest secret in human history. one that would unite religion and science. This theory has been circulating for some time now and that the Vatican is keeping it in a lock and key storage for so many decades. I wonder what the big secret is, could it be the discovery that gods after all came from another world?...."

I was watching the documentary ancient aliens on the history channel and ended up downloading season 1 and 2. and there are some plausible theories there as to how religion and science are one and the same.

Nerohawkins, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  2. Erica Carter

Erica Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    there are so many theories at all and if we would start to believe each of it there would b ea great mess i think
    stop believing to some suggestions, start believing facts.
    i don't really believe in aliens i believe in God and that's all

Erica Carter, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A few questions have me concerned:

Is our god more powerful than the god of the aliens?
    If aliens don't have blood, would it still be a sin to kill them? After all, no blood shed involved.

Obamanation, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  4. awcguy

awcguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Religion is a broad term -- The Vatican is a whole different animal, Yes he is the leader of the Catholic Religion but does not speak for all religions.

I would like to just say, You could discover secrets if you would create your own relationship starting with your body.. Why do you have electric in your body? why is what you say important to your body image? Maybe you know the Secret of Science and "Religion" already..

awcguy, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    While the Vatican has a lot of secrets and it guards them far better then the US Department of State/Defense , this type of theories are implausible . Wildcard at best .

ApocalypseXL, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  6. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have to really watch out for discovery channel and TV. When you go to look at interesting documentaries, you often get hollywood. It sounds like a total storyline to me. Nobody can hold that type of information with it going public.

Laceygirl, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  7. seocentralservices

seocentralservices Peon

Best Answers:
    There are several theories was mad,so we are confuse where of those theories we believe in but as for me I do believe only with God because he is the most powerful. All the things happen in this world is planned by God.

seocentralservices, Jun 3, 2012 IP