1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Secret article converter?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Freebies, Mar 18, 2006.

1. ajoshi

ajoshi Peon

Best Answers:
    It was just yesterday night that I had been frantically toying with the idea of going in for an article rewriter, but today is a different day... All it took was a Google search for the product's reviews, which brought me back to this forum (I am already a member). The posts on this thread were enlightening enough for me to dispose of the automated rewriting ideas at this point in time. Thanks a lot for the great work, folks. Quite an expose.

ajoshi, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  2. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As evidenced by my signature, I have a jaded viewpoint on this topic, but I truly think that if you are serious about your website, it is worth hiring a human writer (especially when you can get one on DP for as little as $0.03 a word).

I think the investment you make into getting quality content will be rewarded by visitors that have a desire to return to your web site.

Tyler Banfield, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  3. rehash

rehash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ajoshi, you could check http://www.contentrewrite.net which is free to make an idea of how such tool works.
    The funny part is that those which are not free, are not even contextual, they simply replace some words based on some rules which you set, so you will get even worse results.

rehash, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  4. funlounge

funlounge Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess you can do much better with a clever Microsoft Word macro ... lol..
    Are they charging a lot for their service ?

funlounge, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  5. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    It also depends alot on what you're intending to use the rewritten or spun content/articles for. If you're just populating a spam blog then as long as it's unique enough to get in the SE's it doesn't really matter how readable it is... On the other hand if you're using the articles to promote a site of yours then you want the spun articles to be perfectly human readable with no exceptions.

There's a simple solution between getting someone to rewrite an article 200 times and putting out pure junk. You can have your writers (or yourself) write variations of sentences and phrases within the article then use http://www.jetspinner.com to turn the variations into unique articles.

One of the most powerful uses for this is regarding article directory submission. If you submit 1 article to 200 directories chances are google will see all the duplicate articles being picked up and trash everything (if google's alg was perfect it would trash everything, in reality a few maybe 5-10, will stick and count as backlinks for you). So simple solution is to create 200 variations of this article, they don't need to be 100% unique, just enough sentence structure variation to be picked up and counted in google.

{The dog {ran to the store|walked to the mall}|Dog's are so cool they can {run to the store|walkto the mall} all by themselves}

Make 20-30 sentences like that and you've got a good article ready to spin. Spin it 200 times and submit 1 variation to each article directory and I guarantee that you will get 100x the results more then the normal submission process.

Hope this helps,
    Todd Dickerson
    http://www.jetpacked.com

TiGG, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  6. PayItForward

PayItForward Peon

Best Answers:
    People are so lazy and cheap these days. QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY is what matters! Quality is a long term investment.

PayItForward, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  7. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree. Besides, have you guys tried to copyscape what you got from these rewriters? I did so with a few manually rewritten articles and copyscape detected many instances of short repetitions. If SEs use similar algorithms they will catch yours too.

cientificoloco, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  8. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not a matter of trying to make sure every article you spin never gets caught. It's a matter of getting caught less!

If you submit 1 version of your article to 200 directories you're guaranteed to only have a few of them stay in Google. If you submit 200 versions to 200 directories Google wont filter all of them... you might not get every one to stick but you'll get a HELL OF A LOT MORE then if you had not spun and submitted them.

And remember if you spin correctly you get QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY. I bet no one can tell my spun articles from the original. And it only takes me around 1 hour to write a seed article and spin 200 variations... compare that with writing 200 original articles or even rewriting 200 articles by hand.

Also keep in mind we're not putting these spun articles on 1 site, you're putting it across tons of sites you share the articles with! What's the worst that happens if Google picks up some duplicate content across sites (which not to mention has never even been proven to hurt... only on site duplicate content is proven to hurt rankings)... those articles you shared don't get indexed... oh darn... they were guaranteed to not get indexed before you spun them... now you at least have a chance... (and a GOOD one at that!) You can choose to use this information or not, but it's responsible for thousands in my pockets.

TiGG, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  9. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    cientificoloco, you say "these rewriter's" ... DO NOT USE the ones with built in automatic rewriting! You need to use a rewriter where YOU supply alternative phrases, sentences, and even paragraphs! Spinners are not a magic get rich quick solution. They take work to do correctly but the pay off can be huge.

TiGG, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  10. TroyM

TroyM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried contentrewrite.net - Free online tool ...Not Good :(

Original
    As a person who wants to lose weight, you would look for ways that can help you out to lose weight effectively.

Rewrite
    As an individual who wants to suffer weight, you would seem for ways that can assist you away to suffer weight effectively.

TroyM, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  11. martinact420

martinact420 Peon

Best Answers:

HAHAHAHAHA and I thought it was only people from India that talked like that. Weird.:confused:

martinact420, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  12. sheds

sheds Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you not to go with these kind or software, some time it changes the meaning of whole sentence.
    Human content writer is the best.

sheds, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  13. jeany

jeany Peon

Best Answers:

if your intention for article is to educate then that's good, but for SEO purposes, I prefer to have articles with pure text and links.

jeany, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  14. ap09.com

ap09.com Guest

Best Answers:
    I never knew about it. Thanks for the information.

ap09.com, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  15. neelamets

neelamets Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the great post.

neelamets, Dec 19, 2009 IP