1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Searching the Impossible

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by SasquachYeti, Apr 10, 2014.

Good CPM, 100% fill rate, clean ads and for all kind of sites (legal sites of course).

Impossible? any suggestion?

SasquachYeti, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your only option is adsense in all other network some % you will surely get redirect ads and they are not always clean I have seen RMX and adnx even shows adult dating ads

aassociatehit, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  3. LuckySamurai

LuckySamurai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would also recommend SiteScout, they are pretty sophisticated and strict about accepting their publishers.

LuckySamurai, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  4. turquality

turquality Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try our network, Reklam9 --> https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/just-launched-a-new-premium-ad-network-real-premium.2714976/

turquality, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  5. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bro it depends on your website quality and visitors. Check Fidelity Media, at least it's possible to solve problems with their support. Otherwise use "BIG" networks. Best thing if you can combine several, responsible networks.

Ant0ni, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  6. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    No one can offer you 100% fill, or if they do you'll be getting some real dross when they run out of ads. You'd be better off looking for someone who can provide a good fill rate and a passthrough option for when they don't have anything - then put a CPA or another CPM into the passthrough.

Suggestions: CPMFun (no passthrough), CPMGo, Qadabra, even JuicyAds (with the non-adult option). Note that it;s impossible to say what their pay rates will be, as it depends on your site niche, the ads you end up with and your traffic/activity. To be honest, almost all CPM is the same these days, anyway.

Oh, and most CPM providers aren't just CPM - they mix CPM, CPC, CPV and a bunch of other stuff to, uh, "give you the best possible value". Read "give them more revenue". :)

TIEro, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some great points made here.

Yes there are 100% Fill Networks. Does that mean your earnings are going to be better or worse? Thats really up to what exactly the network is filling. A lot of it depends on a million factors including advertiser interest in your site.

I wouldn't suggest partial fill networks, because you lose between 5-30% of your impressions from discrepancies on each pass back layer. Sometimes more if the network is skimming.

I do agree, absolutely impossible to say what the pay rate will be - because its based on a million factors most of which involve site activity as mentioned. Thats a great point and people should do what they can to always remember that because its not about how much the network pays, its about what your site provides the network which more often than not dictates the results.

I do agree most networks aren't CPM - they just say it to attract people. Which is annoying and you need to ask about it to be a sure. Not all Networks do business by lying or confusing people into signing up though.

But - You want to make sure your site can do well with all forms of payment models (CPC, CPM, CPI, CPL, CPV, CPA, etc) - because advertisers are not just giving out money for nothing they want results. It will also - ensure that you can make money no matter what.

If needed I can provide some suggestions, shoot me a PM, I'm happy to help.

wrekoniz3, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  8. SasquachYeti

SasquachYeti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for replies.

The point is my traffic comes from Europe, South America and USA. If I find a good network for USA (for example) his CPM is very low or has a very low fill rate for other countries. I´m using passback codes for this issue but best way it´s find a good network that covers everything.

For PopUnders there are several good networks with high CPM and good fill rate that I´m currently using, however for banners it´s hard to find another good one.

SasquachYeti, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  9. JackSeal

JackSeal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    100% fill rate is something that I'm looking for as well. Nothing close to that yet. What do you consider to be "good CPM"?

JackSeal, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  10. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    Good CPM is the opposite when I placed a 728x90 banner above scroll and after 10.000 impresions I´ve earned with it 0,10$.

SasquachYeti, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  11. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPM (or, more importantly, eCPM) depends on your site content as much as placement. On a faily decent site, you can expect around $0.20 eCPM (so those 10,000 impressions would earn you a couple of dollars) - that's about what I get from CPMFun and others, though it can jump to significantly more on a good day.

CPM rates are always low because CTR is irrelevant. It sounds like you're getting RON ads almost exclusively (which always pay about $0.01 per thousand), which usually means your content isn't hitting any keywords for better pay.

TIEro, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  12. SasquachYeti

Best Answers:
    Don´t try yet CPMFun, I´ve read a lot of complaints and issues with this network.

SasquachYeti, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  13. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    One of the most factual posts I have seen on here. If everyone knew these things... the life of an ad network employee would be easy! lol

wrekoniz3, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  14. JackSeal

JackSeal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I get extremely good CPM rates, but my fill is low. Is that because of my content?

15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Thats usually common - High CPM's - low fill - High discrepancies.

100% fill networks have the trouble of monetizing all the junk too and that is what drives the averages (eCPM) much lower.

16. JackSeal

JackSeal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If only it were possible to get the best of both worlds.

17. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    A lot of it is also niche based, I have worked with a few clients who were seeing $20.00+ RPM's on Mobile Optimized sites and placements and 100% fill and others with same kinds of geo's for the most part - different niche - also Mobile and they were seeing $0.20-ish

The big key i also want to mention is - your URL's history is absolutely everything. If your url has been blacklisted by providers, has a bad alexa rank, has a bad reputation, has a bad ComScore rank, or a bad quant score... then you are not going to see big money because no premium advertiser is going to want to put up big bucks for anything associated with trash.

18. JackSeal

JackSeal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What's considered a "bad Alexa rank"? I've been rebuilding my traffic, and I recently jumped about 600,000+ spots in Alexa. Are advertisers going to be concerned that I'm not ranked high? Are they going to be nervous about the jump?

19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    The higher you rank the better. Really the sweet spot is Alexa 20k and under.
    ComScore 200 Characteristics. Social Engagement, No copyrighted material/original content, etc.

Yes during jumps or traffic increases which span outside of historical data usually bids or advertiser interest shifts. Have to remember there is a LOT of fraud in the business and they also have to mitigate the risk.

20. JackSeal

JackSeal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's pretty hard to get in the top 20,000 of Alexa. Highest I got was 40,000. Once I hit that level, it was hard to budge.