1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Searching for reliable Dating/Matchmaking script

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by kalseo, Jan 25, 2009.

1. giallo

giallo Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with ilook that the person behind the nickname KoneyIslander seems to be affiliated with abk soft and abledating or maybe it is mr Rudakov himself. Just look at his dating reviews where you can find that all reviews about abk software are excellent without any criticism or any blemishes. But the other dating software are awful in the eyes of the author of those reviews. Anyway I found a web site with good example of abledating review : abledating.blogspot.com

giallo, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  2. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    For those who tend to consider ilook a real customer and not a shill hired to blackmail a decent company, here is another website devoted to independent software reviews:
    http://www.mytestbox.com/social-network-software-reviews/ablespace-abledating-social-network-dating-software/

As you can see, these reviewers as well as http://www.datingsoftwarereviewer.com/ consider AbleDating to be a decent script.

My advise would be, not to believe hysterical shrills of the black pr guys, not to believe glad shrills of the white pr guys, but to EXAMINE the demos, speak with support, and read independent reviews. There is no other way to make a choice.

KoneyIslander, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  3. Lemar

Lemar Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess ilook comments seem to be correct.
    Take a look at the proof that dating reviewer web site is the fake web site by abledating: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1204384

and found russian tracking code http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=10540181&postcount=124

There are a lot of complaints about abledating on the net. If you find a positive comment than it might be a fake comment by abledating because the software is too buggy and their support is awful read more about it here: http://abledating.blogspot.com/

Do a search before buying it.)

Lemar, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  4. Lemar

Lemar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone.
    I did a search in Google and found some interesting information about abledating:
    1. If you have been scammed by ABK SOFT you may get help here: www.myspace.com/abledating
    2. Beware of Abledating, a place where you may share your experience dealing with Abledating - www.abledating.wordpress.com
    3. Beware of Russian Spyware with Abledating - www.iterating.com/products/AbleDating/review/SkyIsTheLimit/2007-09-23
    4. Able Dating/ ABK-Soft a scam - www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=649601

Before buying anything you should weigh all the pros and cons.
    Regards.

Lemar, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  5. Lemar

Lemar Peon

Best Answers:
    Great!!!
    Abledating aka ABK Soft is a SCAM company. Dmitri Rudakov rips off his customers.
    Read more about AbleDating Scam at www.datingscripts.biz/2008/04/01/abledating-is-a-scam/
    The best dating software which you can find is Wazzum. Wazzum dating software is full of the important features you need and none of the stuff that you don't need. Check out Wazzum.com

Lemar, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  6. PolakPoncho

PolakPoncho Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha, a new one is added to this battle :D
    Shills come after shills...
    The best dating software which you can find is Wazzum. Wazzum dating software is full of the important features you need and none of the stuff that you don't need. Check out Wazzum.com

Gonna check if this is not a scam as well :D Who will be the next here, I wonder.. bill gates with his windows :D

PolakPoncho, May 13, 2009 IP
  7. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like to dig up old posts, but this one is fairly new. I decided to start a dating site about a year ago, and I spent months investigating all the dating/social networking scripts I could find on the net. I decided to go with abk-soft, and I don't have a single regret. My site is now growing by more than 60 new members a day, and I am almost on page one for a keyword/phrase that should ensure me thousands of new visitors a day.

Having great software is step one. You don't want to spend hundreds of hours and possibly thousands of dollars optimizing (SEO) a site that is second rate. If you plan on impressing your visitors, you will have to have some pretty unique software.

I spent the first 11 months doing all my own SEO. I've just turned it over to a few different companies, as building quality links can be very tough and time consuming. However, I know it will be worth the investment in the end.

jasonvan, May 22, 2009 IP
  8. e96

e96 Active Member

Best Answers:
    so do you mind sharing the site of yours that uses abk software? is it one of the ones in your signature. one (of the many, many) reasons that I am highly wary of abk-soft is the fact that i have never seen a site that uses the software...back when i was investigating which script to go with, i couldn't find any sites that used the software ..and the abk-soft people couldn't provide me with any examples.

e96, May 23, 2009 IP
  9. PolakPoncho

PolakPoncho Peon

Best Answers:
    Humm I am afraid you looked bad :D cos http://www.abledatingsites.com is FULL of sites using AbleDating. For example Deciquesi.com is a leader in the Latin America now.

In any case the most famous and successful are usually not shown on portfolios :D

PolakPoncho, May 25, 2009 IP
  10. e96

e96 Active Member

Best Answers:
    glad they finally got some example sites ...they didn't have any back when i looking into different social networking scripts.

e96, May 26, 2009 IP
  11. PolakPoncho

PolakPoncho Peon

Best Answers:
    Well this company makes more different dating sites in a second than any other :D

PolakPoncho, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  12. Masterofkeys

Masterofkeys Peon

Best Answers:
    Check PG Dating Pro script. May fit your for your Niche, Matrimonial, Casual or Special community site.

Masterofkeys, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  13. PolakPoncho

PolakPoncho Peon

Best Answers:
    Well a bit too basic :D I used it once...

PolakPoncho, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  14. PolakPoncho

PolakPoncho Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally never used this one, but this is what I found on the complaintsboard: :D

"WARNING! Everyone who has been scammed by this person, Michael Pennington, you can apply to www.BBB.org and Royal Thai Police http://www.royalthaipolice.go.th/

Here is his photo: http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8670/highpoint.jpg This man has scammed more than 800 people in the USA and after this he emigrated to Thailand, not to be caught by the US police.

There he stole the source code of WordPress and amuses himself by selling some inexistent software from the site www.Wazzum.com I have already applied to the Royal Thai Police, they replied to me that will be trying to find this person. Also he is known by a strange advertizing campaing, he takes a good dating software provider, pours dirt on it and later writes: the most reliable software is Wazzum. Only together we will put an end to the scam practices of Michael Pennington and his merry "Wazzum" "software". "

PolakPoncho, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  15. stewie09

stewie09 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am selling my egitimate copy of DZOIC Handshakes Professional software which also included the branding free option.

You can create your own social network or dating site with Handshakes. You can see the requirements, features, and a demo version of the software at http://www.dzoic.com

Now I am selling it with brand removal option for $300 (USD).
    You can verify the license with the Dzoic Company.

Payment accepted via Paypal: License will be transferred after 48 hours.

stewie09, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  16. choppy

choppy Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey PolakPoncho
    You are the main Abledating Shill!
    Please don’t pay attention to Scam posts by Abledating SCAM Company especially to Mr. PolakPoncho. I think he is that Mr. Rudakov!!! The owner of Abledating Scam Mr. Rudakov is a Russian Scammer! He talks slanderously about Wazzum software!!! He will be sued for this slander!

choppy, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  17. bob77

bob77 Peon

Best Answers:
    VLDpersonals is a scam. They're good, until they got your money. Many reviews are fake and they're running good propaganda about this script.This company created many websites (they resell host services) with misleading information about this script. There is no contact Phone number, No Address listed on their site. I don't see why not to post your business info, if you're professional, legitimate business? My experience was very bad. Never buy this script!!
    The script update itself is so buggy that you can not do without their help. The support suppose to be free according to their policy. Support is useless. The main purpose of the support responses is, how to get more money out of you? They refused to help me resolve the problems and asked me to pay for support.
    I found many users are trying to sell vldpersonals license to somebody else, after they realized that it's not working for them.!. Don't waste your money!

bob77, Jan 26, 2011 IP