1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Searchfeed.com Experience

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by skiper, Mar 15, 2006.

1. WebFreedom

WebFreedom Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Chad,

Allfeeds does provide a raw XML feed, which you can parse using whatever method/program you wish. I should also say that it's a feed of their advertisers - based on the fact that you're looking for a replacement for SearchFeed, I thought that's what you were looking for.

HTH,
    Sam

WebFreedom, Apr 9, 2006 IP
  2. ccasselman

ccasselman Peon

Best Answers:
    No, that is what I am looking for. I thought allfeeds was more of trying to sell me products and scripts.

chad

ccasselman, Apr 9, 2006 IP
  3. WebFreedom

WebFreedom Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, Chad - I'm glad to know I wasn't out in left field. ;) And for the record, all of their publisher services are free. If you have any questions, let me know and I may be able to provide some input.

Sam

WebFreedom, Apr 9, 2006 IP
  4. roadies

roadies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1-2 cents a click! Yikes!

Try RevenuePilot. 60% Payout, and I've seen clicks at $1.50+. Typically the average click is in the 10 to 20 cent range. And yes they have a XML feed (2 infact, as well as Text and HTML feeds too). Also handy is a tool that lets you check the payout of an individual keyword. Helps tremendously if you do targeting.

I've used them for 3 years now, so I am a little fanatical and biased. But they always pay and pay well. You bring them traffic they give you a check. Great referral program too (hence the referral link in the link above :))

roadies, Apr 12, 2006 IP