Selling Search Rankings- With upto 15 keywords on Google Page 1 in timely manner of 90 Days

Discussion in 'Services' started by jaguar34, Jan 30, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello to all DP members!!

I hope you are all having awesome time. As you can see, I made a right decision to offer Link Building and Marketing Service to Digital Point Community. I'm seeing lot of people looking for a professional Google Ranking service provider who will boost their rankings in Google(mainly), Bing and other search engines as well hence decided to offer this service & help the pe!

What makes my service different than any other on Digital Point?

It's a extremely rare service. Possible to not find a service on Digital Point that offers ranking up to 10 keywords on first page of Google in just 90 days. The Service costs just $30 per keyword which is amazing.

Pick up the Service and what's make it more amazing that you can choose the most competitive keywords around there to make the website drive traffic. If you have setup a website that is trying to rank for a competive keyword like: ''How to lose weight fast'' which is probably one of the most competitive keywords on Search with google, you can request us to rank after buying our service and we will deliver in time the ranking!

What exactly we offer in this SEO package:

-On-Site optimization initial & 90 Days!
    -Keyword Research Detailed
    -10 Different services for better indexing of the website
    -Guest Posting (up to 15 guest posts per month- total of 45- PR2-PR8)
    -Blog commenting (up to 800 blog comments in 90 days- PR3-PR8)

-Forum Posting- (topic specific different forums- 500 forum posts in 90 days)
    -Article submission (up to 1500 in 90 days)
    -Sharing sites backlinks with Documents (up to 150 in 90 days)
    -5000 wiki links and 25000 bookmarks for tier 2 links
    -Links on PBN
    -Links from reputed and quality websites

Guaranteed rankings is for upto 10 keywords!
    What exactly we offer in Social Media package:

-Profile Creation of Facebook- (1000-5000 real fans in 90 days)
    -Twitter profile creation- (1000-5000 real Twitter followers within time frame of 90 days)
    -Fan Page 5000 likes and shares on Facebook
    -Up to 5000 retweets on Twitter
    Price for all this for $300

Decide to order the package for first 10 customers and we offer $50 discount for upto 10 keyword on Google Page 1

Payments: Upfront
    Payment methods: Paypal/Bank Wire/ACH/Skrillz/Webmoney
    PM me here on DP: Contact Now

Have a great day!

jaguar34, Jan 30, 2016 IP