1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Search Engine Credit To Promote ClickBank Products

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by motheninja, Nov 30, 2006.

For all the new and not so new CB webmasters, here's a list of Free Search Engine PPC credits with various search engines. These credits are for NEW accounts only.

Now that you have all this PPC money consider promoting some of my CB websites :)

• GainOpinion - Since it's the holiday season people want to earn extra income. Show them how, promote the 'Get Paid To Take Surveys' website. Make Up to $30 Per Sale.
    • RedArchive - Hiring an employee, want to find child support records, need to find court / police / public records? Help Your Visitors find all of this from one website. Make Up To $27 Per Sale.
    • ** NEW** GoFirstAid - Do You Know First Aid? Do you think your customers know first aid?? Sell them this ebook and teach them. Make Up to $20 per sale.

Need Google/Yahoo conversion tracking for my websites? No Problem, just hit me up.

Good luck.

motheninja, Nov 30, 2006 IP
  2. Futures_Equity

Futures_Equity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for enhance, verizon and search123. your sites look really nice, i am very impressed. have they been sucessfull so far?

Futures_Equity, Nov 30, 2006 IP
  3. motheninja

motheninja Peon

Best Answers:
    yes they have. :p

but seriously, they do convert. Red Archive in particular has been doing really well.

motheninja, Nov 30, 2006 IP