1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Search / Content network - difference

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by webvivre, Dec 13, 2004.

Does anybody get a measurably different response between Search and the Content Network?

webvivre, Dec 13, 2004 IP
  2. kakoky

kakoky Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as I had detected in my campaigns (I am in the travel business), I had detected lower CTR in content network than in search.

Also an interesting feature I detected is that my conversion is also lower in the content network.

I am trying to analyze in deep why conversion rate it's not similar, because even CTR might be low, my conversion rate should be almost the same as in the search engine.
    If I can find why this is happening, I will let you know.

kakoky, Dec 15, 2004 IP
  3. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    people in search mode are close to make purchase decsion than those who look at content. Not all content users are driven from search engines. There're more fraudulent clicks in content network than in search. But google's smart pricing should make ads on content network worthy the money.

dejaone, Dec 15, 2004 IP