1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Search Console - 8 long blog posts but only 3 queries with 7 clicks?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Ray Radicanin, Oct 8, 2016.

Hi,

I need someone to clarify me as I am not the best person to read data :)

I have a total of three queries in the google search console. One query has 1 click, while the others have 0.

But, it says that I have received 7 clicks and I am not even sure from where or what. Additionally, the position of my queries hasn't changed for about two weeks now.

Can anyone clarify me on this? Here are some screenshots:

https://gyazo.com/b015f7d55dd93b6752f15d6faee0fc25

https://gyazo.com/c88d4f292644fe3b78f5439e2880b0d7

Thank you!

Best,
    Ray

Ray Radicanin, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  2. Miroslav Chodak

Miroslav Chodak Active Member

Best Answers:
    With such low positions, it is not surprising that you are not getting clicks. Are Impressions increasing (at least somewhat; they should be)?

As for the difference between totals (7 clicks) and tabulated (1 click) data, the official Google explanation is that some terms are removed from the tabulated data. The removed terms are either ones that could potentially conflict with the privacy of the users or ones that are "very rare" (understand: never been searched for before in Google). It is not entirely clear how Google decides on what to remove and what to keep, though.

Hope this helps!

Miroslav Chodak, Nov 18, 2016 IP
  3. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    You need to build diversified backlinks for targeted keywords and make webpages rank high on Google for those queries to make them get traffic.

degreubiwa, Dec 4, 2016 IP