1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Search click payments

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Peter Sellers, Jul 7, 2005.

firstly I would like to say that I use the search facility on my site as a service.

Now with the Adsense attached and the clicks one gets, do these clicks actually ever improve. Surely, if people click these links the payout for those links should be similar to what the click value would be if the ad was on your pages?

yes yes

Peter Sellers, Jul 7, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't use that search box myself, it's playing with fire. One click and you ould be out. But it might be you just mean you use it as in you have it available on your site without you actually using it.

The clicks are worth the same as normal ads as far as I'm aware. Just depends what the punter is searching for. And that probably depends on your site's theme. You'll find the majority to be worth SFA (my experience). I just have it as added value. Not really for income.

T0PS3O, Jul 7, 2005 IP
  3. Peter Sellers

Peter Sellers Peon

Best Answers:
    the search box is attached to the site and is used by the users to search the website

in the results, the Adclicks generated pay a trul dismal amount

once 3 clicks generated 0

most time 1c is the order of the day.

I haven't reflected on it, due to me seing the search box as a service to the site users .. that's what I meant

thanks

:)

Peter Sellers, Jul 7, 2005 IP