1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Search by rating

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by Александр Калганов, May 14, 2012.

I have a site on CMS Drupal 6. And I make search of content type on my site.
    I would like to allow users to voting for any pages and based on this voting worked search in content type.
    In other words to the search engine gave out first those pages that have the greatest number of votes.
    Advise me, please, the respective modules or your versions!
    Thanks.

2. kiramanic

kiramanic Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you already have voting set up on the site? If not, I'd assume you're probably going to end up using Fivestar (because everyone seems to), though admittedly it's been a while since I dealt with Drupal ratings so there may be a better option out there by now.

Anyway, I know I've used Views to list content in order of Fivestar rating, so it would make sense that you can expose that filter to create a search form searching by rating. I've never done it, but I'd bet 10p it can be done. Shouldn't be hard :)

Edit: Rereading your post you might not actually want to create a search form, and instead just use the rating as the sort order to display your content. If this is the case, again you can use Fivestar/Views.

kiramanic, May 16, 2012 IP
  3. Александр Калганов

Александр Калганов Peon

Best Answers:
    The question remains relevant!

4. ch@ts

ch@ts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try using the "views search" module or the "search ranking" module.

ch@ts, May 16, 2012 IP
  5. mygradpad

mygradpad Peon

Best Answers:
    use view search module it is best for you,

mygradpad, May 26, 2012 IP