1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Script interaction with radius not working

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by mniles, Aug 27, 2006.

I'm fairly new to the admin side of Opti, and am trying to figure out an issue. Suddenly on Saturday, our Hold/Cancel/Restore/Create scripts stopped interacting with Radius. The same scripts are working as intended for email on the same accounts, but just not making the change in radius.

Is there some way for me to "audit" the scripts and see the output returned from the servers, or even a way to edit/view the script commands themselves? Then if nothing else I could run the commands manually to see if I can duplicate the error and fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Mike Niles

mniles, Aug 27, 2006 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can edit your events under Maintenance & Preferences -> Server Events Setup

digitalpoint, Aug 28, 2006 IP
  3. mniles

mniles Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info. I was able to dig around in there and find it eventually, and found out that the submittals that were failing were HTTP posts to a CGI script on a web server that apparently IIS had failed on. The web service on that server isn't used for anything else, so we didn't have any other indicators of an issue. Now we know. :)

mniles, Aug 28, 2006 IP