1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

script for a fantasy F1 game

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by RWD, Jan 3, 2006.

I am looking for a script to run on my website that will allow me to run a fantasy F1 game.

In F1 we have

10 teams
    20 drivers
    19 races
    loads of test drivers

I would like option for members to chose their team name, chose a car, engine suplier, Tyre supplier and 3 drivers.

I would input the results from each race during the F1 season, and it would calculate who has the most points.

Is their a script available or anyone intreasted in writting one.

Thanks

RWD, Jan 3, 2006 IP
  2. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    Hmmm what kind of graphics you want ? on Flash, you can make a excellent game with amazing graphics and controls though it will be slightly heavy on loading. You can also do this using java script but than it won't be that good in terms of graphics. I have no idea about any such scrips available but still I will advice you to go for a Flash version of the game.

poseidon, Jan 4, 2006 IP
  3. cmpolis

cmpolis Peon

Best Answers:
    Something like this would take a while to program, and there probably arent many scripts out there to make something like this.

cmpolis, Jan 11, 2006 IP