1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Scraper for domain analysis tool

Discussion in 'Programming' started by LordXenu, Feb 20, 2011.

I have been working on coding my own domain analysis tool, but I just am not a good enough coder to work in all the features. I need many of the features found on PremiumDrops.com implemented into my project. I need someone who can code a script that will analyze my database of dropped domains based on the following metrics...

Google PR
    Alexa Rank
    Google Link Popularity
    Bing Link Popularity
    Yahoo Link Popularity
    Alexa Link Popularity
    Wayback # of Records
    Wayback Age
    Dmoz Directory Listing

This will need to cycle through a list of my dedicated proxies. I'm not sure if this can be multi-threaded in PHP or not, but it needs to analyze upwards of 100,000 possible domains a day.

If you can do this and work in all the features I need, please contact me with a rough estimate as to what it will cost to code this.

LordXenu, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  2. HowDoYou

HowDoYou Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You would be better off programming a backend in another language, then have it auto upload the updates to your website. i can do this for you pm me.

HowDoYou, Feb 20, 2011 IP